Single person discount

Reasons for contacting us

IMPORTANT : Only for use if you already have a current Council Tax account in Hackney and want your account amended. You will need your current Council Tax account reference number

If you have recently moved in and not yet received your new bill for your new address please complete a Change of Address form instead, to register your details and make a claim

If you are now the only adult resident because someone has died please complete the "Tell Us Someone Has Died" form instead to give us the details and make a claim at the same time